Processing Your Order
How we process your order
- Once you have submitted your order requirement onto our RED website, you will receive a return confirmation by email.
- This will be automatically forwarded to our Sales Team who will check the stock position.
- If in stock your order will be processed and your credit card will be charged. Your order will be acknowledged and goods dispatched.
- If the goods are not in stock you will be contacted by a member of the RED Sales Team to discuss delivery dates so you can decide whether or not you want the order to be processed.
- The prices shows on our website are subject to VAT at the standard rate.
We will endeavour to ensure all details are correct before processing your order. Once your order is processed it will become an official contract between yourself and BHW Group Limited and subject to the full Terms & Conditions of BHW Group Limited. You can view a full version of our Terms & Conditions by selecting the link at the bottom of the website.
- Delivery charges can be calculated by clicking on “View Basket”. Standard shipping is for mainland UK non-extended areas. An accurate shipping price for Ireland, Channel Islands, and extended UK areas can be calculated by entering your delivery details.
- Orders are normally shipped within 24 hours. Orders processed before 1pm will be dispatched on a next day delivery service to mainland UK destinations, subject to availability.
- Unless you order and collect from one of our branches or divisions, we will deliver them in accordance with your order. A valid signature will be required on collection or delivery. In the unlikely event that you have not received all the goods within the stated delivery time you should notify us immediately.
- All delivery times quoted are estimated only.
- For most deliveries we use a third party carrier and they will require that the delivery address is accessible within working hours. The carrier may decline to deliver if the premises (or the access to them) are deemed unsuitable for the delivery vehicle.
- For reasons of health and safety and to avoid any property damage, most large items can only be delivered to a ground floor location at the delivery address. You must therefore make your own arrangements, at your own risk if the relevant item needs to be transported from the delivery location.
- The goods are at your risk from the time of delivery.
Delivery takes place either:
- At our premises (if you are collecting them or arrange carriage), or
- At your premises or address specified by you at the point of order.
We must ask you to inspect the goods on delivery. If any goods are damaged you should advise us within 5 days of delivery. You must give us (and any carrier) a fair chance to inspect the damaged goods.
- We warrant the goods for 12 months from date of purchase: (excludes consumable items such as wire ropes).
- Should you have problems with any products supplied by RED please contact us on 01608 223200
Age Requirement for Specific Goods
Most items supplied by BHW Group are not age-restricted, however, if an item is subject to an age restriction, such as solvents and knives, you will be required to confirm that you are over 18 and that delivery will be accepted by a person over the age of 18. We reserve the right to cancel your order if we reasonably believe you are not legally entitled to order certain goods.
Due to the sensitive nature of this equipment, if you are purchasing lockout items for the first time, before processing your order, a member of the RED team will contact you and request you supply us with evidence that your company is a legitimate recovery operation or garage.
Cancellations and Returns
You may cancel your order by giving us notice of cancellation within 30 days of the date of delivery to you or collection from one of our divisions. We will accept the return of goods from you only by prior arrangement and where the goods are deemed as fit for restock or resale on their return as they were on delivery. We reserve the right to charge a handling charge.
Please call +44 (0)1608 223200 if you wish to cancel or return and order.