Avery V-8000 VisiFlex™ Retroreflective Tape
Avery Dennison® VisiFlex™ V-8000 Series high visibility reflective tape is engineered to improve the day and night-time visibility of emergency response, utility, and construction fleets. Highly reflective vehicle markings can improve detection and recognition, giving drivers more time to react safely and avoid a collision. Collision avoidance may help fleet managers contain costs through lower repair, maintenance, and insurance fees.
VisiFlex V-8000 Series offers durable, vibrant daytime colours. At night, its bold, high-quality microprismatic retroreflective elements efficiently return light at a wide range of angles. The single layer construction simplifies application, and eliminates the requirement for edge sealing.
Designed to be flexible, VisiFlex is purposely engineered for vehicle application, and offers excellent cutting and conformability for converters and installers.
• 22.5 metres on a roll
• Single layer construction does not require edge sealing
• Unique omnidirectional prisms not available in other products create high uniform brightness at night
• Striking and bold daytime appearance
• Bright and vivid night-time presence
• Permanent adhesive
• Suitable for graphics on safety and emergency vehicles
• Solid metallic layer construction: resists dirt and water penetration, dents and reflectivity loss
• Easy to handle and apply, performs well on simple vehicle curves, facing any direction, creating high uniform brightness at night Reflective Vinyl
• Application Surface: Metal & Painted Metal; Flat Simple Curves
• Durability: Up to 7 years (5 years for Fluorescent), Vertical exposure only
• Withstands normal vehicle maintenance including pressure washing
Blue, Fluorescent Yellow/Green, Red, White
25mm, 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 150mm