Smarty Saver Semi-Automatic AED Defibrillator
Choose a quantity
The best portable AED (Automated External Defibrillator) conceived for a quick and simple treatment of the Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) and to assist in delivering the Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). The Smarty Saver meets all the requirements of a modern AED: designed to reliable, simple, and easy to use by anyone, whether they are trained or not. The Semi-Automatic model analyses the patient’s ECG and if a shockable rhythm is detected it automatically starts charging the reservoir capacitor. The AED vocal message will suggest the operator to press the shock button to deliver the de-fibrillating shock
- SEMI-AUTOMATIC operation
- compact, no bigger than an A4 sheet of paper
- Practical folding handle
- Audio and visual signals for users
- Guidance through voice prompt and metronome
- Universal preconnected electrodes
- BTE waveform defibrillation with shocks s200J
- Durable, drop tested to 1 metre.
- IP56 Rated
- up to 36 hours continuous SCG analysis
- 3 years standby life.
- Replacement battery available