Cougar RV-007 Ultimate Recovery Vehicle Grease NLGI Grade 2
Cougar RV-007 Grease is a high performance, highly adhesive “spray grease”, especially designed to provide outstanding lubrication of a wide range of recovery vehicles, including slidebed
components found on Tilt & Slide/Hydraloader and SLA / VLA, street lifters and accident units.
Cougar RV-007 Grease is manufactured from a unique combination of highly refined mineral and synthetic base oils, incorporating an advanced additive system that provides a highly adhesive,
robust, durable, water resistant, extreme pressure, lubricating film which protects against wear, rust & corrosion and extends re-lubrication intervals.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Water resistant – Resists water washout.
- Tenacious, adhesive grease stays in place.
- Fast and easy application.
- Wide operating temperature – all season performer.
- Anti-wear, rust and corrosion protection.
- Robust lubricant film – extends re-lubrication intervals.
- Operating temperature range °C: -20 to 140
- NLGI Grade 2
Cougar RV-007 Grease is a highly versatile grease whose applications
- Subframe runners
- Nylon wear pads
- Sliding winch plates
- Top deck runners
- Under lift boom… light & heavy
- Telescopic booms
- Knuckle boom cranes
- Hiab cranes
Aerosol 400ml Can, Aerosol Case (12 x 400ml Can)